Friday, February 27, 2009

sarah, sunny and emil's last day


funny video. lighten up my mood. for a while.

today is friday. to others it will be a "yay, it fucking friday! woohoo!" friday. to some others its their last day at work. heh. the irony. this is unbecoming, almost absurd. today i bid a friend (a little sister) goodbye and 2 others too. the economy isn't helping friendships last huh.

the economy is making me gassy. my boss' personal message on msn is "singapore's economy shrunk by 16%!!". we are going to die. i heard this time its worse then 1997's recession. back then, i'm in my final year in primary school, i already have felt the pressure of 1997. my family lived in fear, fearing my dad might get retrench (my other sisters were still studying).

i feel my mood dunking down the drain. this ain't right. i need a quick perk me up. gary is no where to be seen. i will call him. "gary! garry.. " ah. here he comes.


...pat pat...
...rub rub... .
..meow meow... .
..roll roll... .
..smell smell... .
..stares...
- leaves -

its great to have a cat, or any pet. kinda pet your sorrows away. cat are great. they know when to come, and when to leave.

ok my mood is slightly better so i am going to introduce a new music video i like very much. very uplifting to the spirits. its by Oren Lavie, an Israeli director/songwrite/singer. this song was chosen for a chevrolet (a car) commercial. the video is made of several photo stills and all the production (including the actress) are from israel. great stuff.



click here to read about the behind-the-scenes take on the making of this fabulous video. enjoy. i really did enjoy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment