Saturday, February 28, 2009

go go green

i was busy all morning tidying up my room. 'cos i thought it be fun to just try to "pretend" i am one of those famous designers with great rooms, like those featured on Design*Sponge. i think i fail miserably. haha. gosh. if only my room is half as gorgeous as those on Design*Sponge.my giant back-to-back E (e = emily) and mini Es (see how i purposely place a book on my bed.. kinda have a interior magazine vibe.. but fail..)
my work space. a clutter. but i still love it. everything i love is on it. while i do my work, gary will look out for birds.
items on my desk. loving my spects.. watching Zoolander and BigFish dvds, reading a book. everybody needs hand cream, though i don't use it religiously. i love the smell on this hand cream (gardeners hand therapy) by Crabtree and Evelyn. my mom says it smells like an old grandma, well i love vintage.

anyway. anybody who doesn't know what is etsy is. shame on you! i simply love this website. i simple adore this page.
i love this jewelry line by 19Moons (above) and EdmDesigns (below).
really cool. i love how it is all watch movements and vintage typwriters. very 1940's. uber effing cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment