Tuesday, April 27, 2010

the body aches

gosh, i hate this backache. if you are curious at where/what i am doing now. well fret no more, because nothing changed actually. im still rotting around in some corner waiting for replies from the schools i applied for.

i did get an answer from Curtin Uni. 1.5 years they are giving me. tempting eh? well, i don't have the means and the cash to go over. *if you would like to sponsor me, do drop me a comment. we can discuss this matter over tea*



love this song i heard from the radio today. its a song by Stan Walker. i haven't heard of him before this so i am excite to hear more of him. maybe joanne knows bout him.

anyway, thanks JM for repairing my laptop and thanks alicia for keeping it all this while. finally i am reunited with my beloved laptop. will take it out for a walk one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment