Thursday, August 13, 2009

my legs are dead

i practically trek the whole of singapore i guess, today.

i start my day at 1pm. took a bus to suntec. did my stuff in suntec before i trot down to esplanade to buy my lunch (@ stock pot.. very rich lobster bisque.. mmmm), packed my lunch and trot down to peninsula plaza to see wendy and take some stuff from her and eat my lunch. afterwhich, i trot further down to bras basar to buy some stuff from art friend. after that i walked to haji lane (not before i drop by the national library to pee) to ask some stuff in a particular store, and was hoping to buy some supplies from there, but its seems most of the stores have move out, then i walked back to bugis junction and headed home on the train from there. i reached home at 8-ish.. and my legs feels like jello now.

No comments:

Post a Comment