Wednesday, August 5, 2009

jo, buy me a wizard scratchy

today i went to the vets with the boys and mom. the yellow container box sure is tiny, too tiny to fit my two kitties.

went for their yearly booster jab, which will be follow on with bi-annual jabs later on. woohoo.

after which, mom ditch me after the vet, leaving me to bathe the 2 cats alone. like.. whatever..
now i am a very free person. i don't really have a job now, so i think it high wise to start my passion for sewing softies. i just bought a book on sewing softies, and a japanese magazine, on sewing other stuff. all i need now is to get my fillers and fabrics. been kind of lazy to move around now, but i have to start going to chinatown if i want to start my softies.

that reminds me, i've yet to do my homework.. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment