Monday, August 24, 2009

i can't stand you anymore

the person i can't stand anymore is cindy.

recently, i feel she is very bossy and annoying and irritating. maybe it always have been like that way, just more so especially recently.

she isn't from the most encouraging bunch either, or even so when she keeps throwing me the wet blanket. and she doesn't accepts she is wrong or if other people's logic make more sense than hers... she's practically a female version of a male chauvinistic pig.

wtf.

i don't get it why she has to shout in every conversation too..i'm a feet from you, i'm not deaf. and why she thinks she is the best in everything, especially infront of her gf.

i started this sewing craze at home, and she thinks its a competition. she has been sewing more and boasting that her's is the prettiest (which isn't entirely true.. i mean, i look from a designer's point of view, she looked at a bitch who thinks she is queen of the world view).

and she wants to sell her stuff and all that. yes. i want to sell too, but i thought this was a joint venture? she wants to do everything with a clear border in between, what's hers she will sell on her own, what's mine is my business. i'm sorry, am i in a competition that i didn't know i have signed up for?

and she keep saying she got orders now (same goes for her gf's sewing stuff).. i mean, ok fine.. you got more friends then i do..

all this while she has been saying my stuff is so ugly and that there is no possible way i can't sell them. maybe there is some truth in them, but still, is there no lack of compassion when you talk to people? when i commented on ONE item of hers that it is "ugly and scary", she came shouting back, defending ferociously of her horrible contraption, meanwhile i didn't reply her in my moderately proportionate volume of a voice to her immoderately disproportionate volume of a voice. i mean, what's the point of replying her, she is after all from a debate team. what was negative, she could bloody well talk it in to positiveness and more. i bet she could probably talk a gay back into being straight.

today, i told my mom i want to buy a laptop and i am saving money for it. you see, my 8 year old laptop died last saturday, and being in my line of job, i need a laptop.

why?
  1. i need a windows platform to open my 3D softwares
  2. i need it to visit my clients/boss.. you know, for the ease of editing a specific file
  3. if i ever found a job with my job type, i really need a laptop. not every company supplies laptop. i was lucky then, as my ex-company sold laptops.
and my mom, she told cindy that i want to buy a laptop. my mom left out the part "she is saving money to buy one", and cindy was mad about the idea of me buying a laptop. i don't get it why she is so upbeat on this idea. do you? if you do, enlighten me.

anyway, my mom wasn't helping in this whole conversation. she is just adding jet fuel on fire.

is there a capital punishment on having a idea of saving money to buy a laptop? or even, to think of owning a laptop?

she told me to get a mac version on my 3D software, hello.. if i did have a mac version, i wouldn't be even touching that old laptop. she told me that just because i have that part time job, i shouldn't jump on the idea of getting a laptop because of that one job. i mean, i was thinking of long term.

the idea was while saving money, i was going to use her laptop first. and i want to save, cos' i do not want to use her laptop forever. i do not want to be responsible if i crash her laptop.

argh.

all this while, again, i didn't want to reply. this is so pissing off! i can't sleep now. WTF.

No comments:

Post a Comment