Monday, May 18, 2009

always looking up

i'm currently reading Michael J. Fox's new book, Always Looking Up. so far so good. one line struck me most, although i have just only to scratch the surface of the big blue book.

"Every failure I have considered my own, but every success has been shared" - Always Looking Up, Michael J. Fox.

it just got me thinking, about my family, friends and career (and in some people's cases, health). of course, i take it that the failure mentioned here is how we control our emotions, and how we deal with the obstacles in our lives, how we could in fact save Mother Earth, etc.

hmm, i think this liner fits into our lives snugly as a sock.

so people, hear thee hear thee, for these words of wisdom take into thy beating hearts.

it might just make our world a better place to live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment