Friday, April 10, 2009

a night of sushi, crappy drinks and laughter

i'm beat. had my weekly meet up with fussmina, except that this week will only be fuzz, 'cos amina is in perth holidaying his arse off.

went to esplanade to have a picnic dinner and drinks. GOD, i'm dead tired. my legs are like numb.
fuzz had her pedicure done, so was flaunting her stubbies with much awe. hahaha. they are indeed nice.we bought a tad too much sushi, had a long tough time finishing it. and we had a dare, its me finish a slab of wasabi sushi, and fadz finishing a deadly drink. i finished me sushi, but fuzz had a hard time downing hers, so mixed it with my own crappy drink, which...... was horrible to begin with..

common mathematical sums will tell you, horrid + horrible = a terrible drink. anyway, its the company that counts, not the 'accessories'. it was fun just sitting and talking and slacking away by the bay, taking random pictures. i nearly died trying to get home. my eyes and legs are shutting down and the rest of my body are in sleep mood. just when i thought i will just fall flat and die, i found something!!it's finally here!! in my previous post, i've talked about buying from a person with a pissing attitude, well, the parcel is here!! woot!looooooove. i think i will start sewing tomorrow. the material is good.. it doesn't frail as much. woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment