Saturday, April 4, 2009

channeling my inner bitch

thursday: i went on etsy and finally bought some supplies. goddammit, i am beginning to regret buying from the seller, her attitude (from the email conversation we had) is totally pissing me off. whatever, if i don't get my supplies, i'm gonna complain to etsy bout her. biatch.

friday: met fussmina and shaik for dinner ('though i was the one really eating at that place) at sufi. each of us ('cept probably fuzz) is having a bitch fit. i know.. this picture is too happy to be bitchfitting..

saturday: the new kittens cindy is babysitting for the week are here. so been playing with them.introducing siblings Coke (black) and Fries (ginger). so tiny, can hold them in one hand, together. 4 weeks old kittens. Newton and Gary are not welcoming them, so we had to seperate them. Mom like the kittens, but when ask who she like, "i like my old boys (newton and gary) haha. " yeah, me too. i prefer the bigger cats to them.

then went with mom to chinatown and went to Old Girl (OG) shopping centre. so many PRC. hate it. but then its little china here.
mom: last time OG very famous one. all the tai tai come here buy clothes.
me: mm is it
mom: ya. then now become like shit ah. sshhhiiiit ah. all the ah ma all come down here buy clothes.
me: ... lol...

walk pass Triumph:
mom: last time triumph very famous, last time very expensive one. only tai tai can afford.
me: ya..
mom: now like shit ah. not famous anymore.
me: ....

because of the blistering sun, we keep walking in and out of OG for 4 times, before we finally went back home. and that was 3 hours in chinatown for us.

came back after 3 hours in chinatown to get our hair cut. now i look like cate blanchett in the movie "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull".i ask for a slanted bob, which is my original hairstyle anyway, but the frigging women cut is WAY too short and bobish and straight. i never like being cut by this lady, ever since she first move to our area here.. i should had gone to my usual salon. bloody dammit. i think im gonna figure out tomorrow how im gonna make this hairdo work for work.

came back from the guillotine of hair disasters, took a little nap, only to wake up to see gary sleeping on the same pillow behind me.

had a heavy dinner, and feeling sick from dinner now.

writing all this stuff just makes me more pissed off. but then again, im always being pissed by something.

No comments:

Post a Comment