Saturday, March 7, 2009

simon says...


today i met mj for a meet up and were talking. talking and talking till she ask what stuff i could DO by myself, meaning, on my own, D.I.M (do it myself), do it alone.

i've been thinking. and i came to a conclusion.

  1. watch a movie
  2. pierce my ear (one of the holes)
  3. window shopping
  4. travel overseas (work needs me to do this)
  5. see the doctor when i am sick (i used to wait for my dad to bring me over to the doc)
  6. eat lunch/dinner - outside, not at home
  7. walk around in town
  8. buy a book
  9. go to the library
  10. haircut
  11. bathe 2 cats
  12. buy birthday/xmas presents
  13. go to a concert (jason mraz)
  14. go ikea to get furnitures for my room
these are so far what i have done. not really some feat.

today i also watch 'marley & me'. its a bitter sweet movie. tiring one to watch too. kinda sad end to it, though the happy sweet poster did put me off guard, thinking its all jolly holly. not one would watch to end the day i suppose.

it made me think of what would happen to gary in, lets say, 10 years? all life forms have to go one day. and it is difficult to send someone we love off to their next journey right? ever since i got gary, life been pretty funny and lucky for me. so it kind of makes me wonder what's next after gary? another cat? or a dog? a hamster or 2? chinchilla?

anywho, gary would always be a special cat to me, a cat that "maaa" instead of "meow", a cat who loves papaya, yoghurt and tomato sauce, a cat who sleeps like a human, a cat who freaks out when he sees an indian. yup. thats my gary.

No comments:

Post a Comment