Thursday, March 19, 2009

facing the inevitable

p.s. anyone who is able to get this t-shirt for me for my birthday, will be my bestest* friend ever.

*friendship includes several perks and benefits for being Emily's best friend.
*Emily's friendship is based on first come first serve basis.

FFFT blog has a new entry. please check it out. and also, a new apps on facebook call "know your real age". check that out too.

(most my friends took it, some are 18, 19, 12 - of course their real age is 22-23 - and when i took mine, it turns out my real age is....... *gasp* 22 - i will be 23 in august 09 - i am really my real age! riiiiight.)

tomorrow, will be only me, mrs. boss, and boss around. the other 2 are on leave. which means, the chances of me opening that damn door is relatively HIGH. omg. god help me. i hate opening that damn thing, although, in the 1 year i am there, i had only opened once, which permanently scarred me as i had the alarm running. god, please my bosses open it before i reached..

No comments:

Post a Comment