Tuesday, March 31, 2009

alien baby inside fuzz

Butterfly: wat am i suposed to see on the blah website?
Emily:vids
its really just dissing celebrities
hahah
Butterfly: ouhh
dude
i got blue discharge
Emily: its a ashton kutcher production
Butterfly:from my belly button
Emily:?
Butterfly: omg tats so ashton la
ya i got blue discharge
so scary
Emily: omg
pain or anyting?
Butterfly: no
but i feel tired la
Butterfly: but i tot its cos i was washing the house ma
Emily: soap?
Butterfly: lol my soap orange colour la
my clothes also all not blue
Emil: ur bathing soap?
Butterfly: i wearing grey pants and yellow top
Butterfly: my bathin soap is orange darling
Emily: cogate?
Butterfly: i checked its coming out from my belly button dude
i checked twice
Emily: i mean. like when u brush it drop on ur belly or something
Butterfly: ouhhh
it smellas like colgate
phew!
Emily: LOL
Butterfly: ya now tat u mention it
Emily: cos it happens to me a few times
Butterfly: oh cool
thanks dude
Emily: wth la.. ur having an alien baby
Butterfly: it has never happened to me before
Emily: lol
Butterfly: and it went so deep in
Emily: loool

that's is fadzlin to the world. dude you're cracking my funny bone to bits!

check this funny website by Ashton Kutcher here.

this just in - my Threadless Tees are here!!

all 5 ( + 1's of Rice) shirts are finally here! and 1 week earlier then i've expected~ woot. which one should i wear tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment