Thursday, February 26, 2009

my first entry on a lousy slow day

today is thursday. just one day shy from the weekends, which i cant wait. but then again, i don't have plans for my weekend, except maybe a blog or 2, or a dvd or 2, or irritate Gary (my 2 year old cat) when he is sleeping.

i'm not sure what my blog is gonna be blogging about, most probably stuff i like. of course, this is my blog, obviously i will show stuff i like.

been raining lately. it is good if you happen to leave from work after the rain stops, and it sucks if you happen to leave when it just about to rain. yeah. rain. a love-hate relationship for Gary and me.

if you are wondering where i am now (2.45pm) and what i am doing now - you busybodies - i am at work, i am writing an out-of-the-blue blog, appearing 'Away' on MSN so my manufacturers won't disturb me. yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment